Characteristics and requirements of aluminum electrolytic capacitors for driving power supply
LED mall like a raging fire, all kinds of new technology emerge in an endless stream of motion, brings vitality to the development of LED, high pressure lamp, highly integrated control, heating and cooling materials have launched There was no parallel in history. and innovation, has brought the gospel to leave LED LED road lamp, thousands of households, but more particularly, because the LED lamp driving power supply is relatively harsh working environment for the primary table now, the number of long life, wide working temperature, stable and reliable function of planning, strong capacity of resisting disturbance, the electronic components is begged is relatively high, and in all the electronic components, aluminum electrolytic capacitors for its short board, short board is therefore how to deal with the aluminum electrolytic capacitor has become the most important proposition.
1 LED street lamp driver features and appeal
(1) to PFC, EMS has a severe appeal;
(2) high power, high precision constant current output;
(3) the planning and application of wide temperature: - 40 C ~ +60 C can be used reliably;
(4) the high temperature resistance and long service life of aluminum electrolytic capacitor in closed environment;
(5) the absorption of the ripple current in the case of the wide voltage and abnormal voltage of the power grid.
2 LED street lamp driver power supply and the existing questions and processing methods
2.1 LED street lamp driver power is now in doubt
(1) do not go;
(2) temperature planning is not available, the aluminum electrolytic capacitor can not work reliably at low temperature;
(3) light effect is not stable, aluminum electrolytic capacitor parameters can not be stable;
(4) the instantaneous power supply is damaged when the power grid voltage is rapidly changing.
2.2 LED street lamp driver power supply is now in question the usual treatment method
(1) the use of imported aluminum electrolytic capacitors;
(2) down power output;
(3) the timing of the replacement drive;
(4) selection of higher operating voltage, ripple current absorption capacity of higher electronic components;
(5) to increase the capacity of the circuit protection, such as the improvement of the anti overload ability of various components, such as the increase of various functional protection module.